Daycare kids?

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 2010
      Hey all - it looks like my daycare kiddos will most likely not be coming
      back to me in August. I'm looking to take on two more kiddos.

      If you know of anyone who is looking for part-time or full-time child care
      and doesn't mind driving to Embden, can you send them my way?

      Thanks!

      --
      Lisa [luvtoskrap@...]