Waterville Opera House - Toying with Science program

  • Lisa
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 4, 2008
      Hi all - I checked with the WOH & I have the sign up for this
      program. Here is how it works....

      We have to sign up. No minimum (per se). The cost is $4 per person.
      That is for students & parents. We need to pay up front (due to our
      small group size) so the deadline will be the end of the month. I'd
      like to get it in sooner rather than later to insure good seats for
      our group.

      The show date is Thursday, April 17th & they have two times - 9:30 &
      12:00. I much prefer the earlier time. What do you all think?

      The show is called Toying with Science & is put on by Garry Krinsky.
      You can see his website at www.garrykrinsky.com.

      I am going to put this out to the group in Kingfield as well.

      If this goes well, I'd love to see their Madeline and the Bad Hat
      performance in June.

      Let me know if there are any questions.

      Lisa
    • mum_of_7
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 4, 2008
        --- In CBChomeschoolersME@yahoogroups.com, "Lisa" <luvtoskrap@...> wrote:

        > Hi all - I checked with the WOH & I have the sign up for this
        > program. Here is how it works....
        >
        > We have to sign up. No minimum (per se). The cost is $4 per person.
        > That is for students & parents. We need to pay up front (due to our
        > small group size) so the deadline will be the end of the month. I'd
        > like to get it in sooner rather than later to insure good seats for
        > our group.
        >
        > The show date is Thursday, April 17th & they have two times - 9:30 &
        > 12:00. I much prefer the earlier time. What do you all think?
        >
        > The show is called Toying with Science & is put on by Garry Krinsky.
        > You can see his website at www.garrykrinsky.com.
        >
        > I am going to put this out to the group in Kingfield as well.
        >
        > If this goes well, I'd love to see their Madeline and the Bad Hat
        > performance in June.
        >

        > Let me know if there are any questions.
        >
        > Lisa
        >I'm new at this but I'll see if this is right, I would like to sighn
        up 5 plus me talk to you later
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 4, 2008
          No problem, Berta! :-) All signed up. Thanks for telling me about this program. It looks so cool!

          And I just found out there is a group out of the Farmington area who already has a trip planned to the Creation Museum in Bridgton on the 13th of this month. Cost is $10 per person though so that may be a bit hard. If anyone is interested though, let me know.  :-)