Letterboxing

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 7, 2010
      We had discussed some fun summer activities at the last co-op meeting. One
      such activity is "Letterboxing."

      Basics:
      You go to the website: http://www.letterboxing.org/
      <http://www.letterboxing.org/>Find boxes hidden in your area.
      Then you use the clues on the website to go find the boxes.
      There are hidden with journals and stamps. You can bring your own stamps too
      & stamp the journal to basically say "We found it! We've been here!"

      The Kelley family would like to get together THIS WEDNESDAY at 9AM to go
      find some around Skowhegan. Please reply here if you can go & plan to meet
      at Crossroads Bible Church at 9am to caravan.