FYI: Free Homeschooling classes- FOR MOM'S ONLY! ;-)

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 28, 2009
      I'm not sure how many are signed up for Knowledge Quest newsletters but this
      came through today. I've heard these classes are excellent. I'm off to
      sign-up myself. I thought some of you might be interested also. ~Lisa

      ***********************************

      Hi there ,

      **Timeline Sale ends tomorrow** -
      www.KnowledgeQuestMaps.com/timelinesale.htm
      <http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=OV53i&m=1ZYQ_F6kGye4MP&b=u2hzc4k.AOkJFuj2WCTNCg>

      I am really excited to write to you today. We have a super fun August
      coming up to help you prepare for school. We are calling it the August
      Spectacular. We want this to be your best year yet and we hope to help make
      that happen. Here's what we are up to...

      There are 5 Mondays in August. On each Monday, beginning with August 3rd,
      we would like to send you a lesson from our Homeschooling ABCs class,
      completely free with absolutely no strings attached. You don't have to do
      anything except give us permission to do so. We believe that these first 5
      lessons will bless your socks off, as reviewers and class members alike are
      claiming that the Homeschooling ABCs are "must-take" and beneficial for new
      and seasoned homeschoolers alike. So, why not jump in and receive the first
      5 lessons that cover delight directed study, covering the basics, getting
      organized as well as determining your child's learning style and your
      philosophy of education.

      Just sign up here -
      www.HomeschoolingABCs.com/august.htm<http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=OV53i&m=1ZYQ_F6kGye4MP&b=RWVEYBOYEfqC9RCZVxmq_g>

      The sign-up window opens now and closes at midnight on August 2nd. Everyone
      that signs up during that time frame will receive the 5 lessons on each of
      the 5 Mondays in August.

      Also, on September 1st, we will hold a drawing and 25 participants will
      receive the remainder of the course (27 lessons in total). We will have 10
      runner up winners that will receive the next 2 lessons free of charge. You
      see, each of these lessons are stand-alone resources that you will really
      enjoy and refer back to as the years go by. You do not need the entire
      course to benefit from any lessons that you do receive. But the entire
      course is thorough and covers every aspect of homeschooling that you can
      think of.

      Sign up to receive the first 5 lessons here -
      www.HomeschoolingABCs.com/august.htm.<http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=OV53i&m=1ZYQ_F6kGye4MP&b=RWVEYBOYEfqC9RCZVxmq_g>

      These lessons are completely free and you are under no obligation to
      purchase anything now or in the future. We do not collect payment
      information.

      I look forward to sending you the lessons each Monday in August, but you DO
      have to sign up to give us your permission to do so. We won't share your
      contact information with anyone for any reason, so you won't have to worry
      about that. We will only use this email list to send out the 5 lessons and
      perhaps 1 or 2 additional emails to communicate details about the drawing.
      That's it.
      God bless. See you in August.

      Warmly,

      Terri Johnson

      *Bramley Books**TM*, a division of

      *Knowledge Quest, Inc.*

      www.KnowledgeQuestMaps.com <http://www.knowledgequestmaps.com/>

      1.877.697.8611

      Knowledge Quest, Inc., P.O. Box 789, Boring, OR 97009, USA

    • Lisa
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 29, 2009
        Sorry for the repeat, I wanted to send this through again simply because there are a couple more people I just added to the group.

        Thanks!

        ~Lisa

        PS: Please share this group with anyone locally who is homeschooling who would be interested in knowing about field trips, things I find on the internet, and the monthly get together I'm working on. ;-)