Summer Nature/Music/Art Study

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2010
      One blog that I really enjoy reading is called The Handbook of Nature Study.
      It's done by Barbara McCoy - a homeschooling mom for many years. She does an
      "Outdoor Challenge" series on her blog with wonderful resources and notebook
      pages for free. However, this past winter she began offering up her
      challenges (plus a whole lot more) as eBooks for purchase. I bought the
      winter one and just recently purchased the summer one. I am planning to use
      this as a base for "summer school" with the boys. I thought I'd share the
      link in case anyone else might be interested in looking in to it.

      http://handbookofnaturestudy.blogspot.com/2010/06/outdoor-hour-challenge-summer-nature.html

      --
      Lisa [luvtoskrap@...]