Book review & giveaway

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 27, 2009
      Just wanted to give you all a heads up...
      I'm hosting a book giveaway on my blog. It's called Blue Like Play Dough &
      it's an EXCELLENT Mommy book. Really great read. I'm not a huge fan of
      non-fiction but this one didn't read that way - it was more of a biography
      (I know - still non-fiction but I typically LIKE bios! LOL).

      http://maineberrypatch.blogspot.com/2009/07/blog-tour-giveaway-blue-like-play-dough.html

      I'm giving away a copy, you just have to leave a comment on my blog. I'll be
      having more of these over the course of the year.