Co-op Updates

  • Amanda Bolduc
    Message 1 of 2 , May 4, 2010
      This week is a crazy one so I thought I'd send out an update for everyone.

      Tuesday May 4th

      We were suppose to meet as a group at my house to continue planning for next year's Co-op schedule. But if you're like me and am feeling overwhelmed with the week ahead, I was going to postpone the meeting to a later date. Please let me know if you'd like to try to meet some Tuesday night in May or June.

      Wednesday May 5th

      9am-11am Co-op: We have a Maine Guide coming to speak to the children this week
      12pm Charlie and the Chocolate Factory - Waterville Opera House

      Thursday May 6th

      Group #1 (Lisa, Beth, Tammy, Sarah, Amy & Val) 11:00? (Lisa please verify, I thought it started at 10:30) Tour of State House, 1:00pm Tour of Armory & Camp Keyes
      Group #2 (Amanda, Jenny, Kimberly, Roberta & Debbie) 9:30am Tour of Armory (meet at front steps of Armory at 9:20am) & Camp Keyes, 11:30 Tour of State House

      Cost for State House tour is $5/person or $20/family, plan on packing a lunch for the park. For the State House tour you must arrive

      Thanks,
      Amanda

      Message 2 of 2 , May 4, 2010
        Sorry all - I have been without power for the last 24 hours. It was driving
        me bonkers! ;-) Thankfully it came back today at 2pm. There was much
        rejoicing here! To top it off - my PC died Sunday night. I've taken over
        Bob's laptop until we can figure out what the issue is.

        Anyway...Group #1 for the State House/Camp Keyes Tour.....

        We are starting at the State House. Our tour is at *10am*. Please meet at
        the back entrance (not the front steps - the main entrance at the back of
        the State house closest to the parking lot) *no later than 9:45am*. The cost
        is the same - $5/person with a $20 max/family. The tour will last one hour.
        We will then have time for lunch & Colonel/Pastor Val Vigue will be praying
        on the front steps at noon - I plan to be there. This is the National Day of
        Prayer. Our tour of the Armory and Camp Keyes is at *1pm*. Please plan to
        meet at the front steps by *12:45*. Thanks!

        My cell phone number is 399-0881 if you have any problems.

        :-)

        Lisa

        Lisa in ME [luvtoskrap@...]