Photos

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 29, 2010
      If anyone has any photos they've taken over the course of the year, please
      let me know. I would like to put together discs for everyone. I'm trying to
      take more photos myself but that's not always possible with teaching too.
      I'd like to have them ready for the last class. Thanks!

      And I was wondering if there was any interest in starting a fan page or
      group on Facebook for this group? Comments....

      --
      Lisa [luvtoskrap@...]

      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 2, 2010
        Hi all!

        I have taken quite a few photos of events and such this year starting way
        back during the LC Bates classes last fall. I am going to load them all to
        Snapfish as well as Wal-Mart. I will share the link. Anyone can then order
        prints if they want.

        If you would rather I made a CD of the photos for you - please let me know.
        I can do that too.

        :-)