State House Tour - May 6th - Confirmation for Group #1

    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 25, 2010
      Hey all - I just talked with both Paulie Heath and Val Vigue to confirm out
      time on the 6th.

      First - here are the folks I have in my group. PLEASE confirm with me the
      number attending and that you are still able to come. And if you are doing
      ALL I am listing out below.

      Myself + 3 children
      Beth + 1 child
      Tammy + 2 children
      Sarah + 1 child
      Amy Moody + 1 adult + 3 children
      Val + 2 children

      Total = 19

      Cost is $5/person with a $20 max/family. Please have exact change for me
      that day. I'll collect when we meet to give to Mike Heath.

      Please plan to meet no later than 10:45 at the back of the State house. We
      will then go in together to meet Mike & have our tour of the State House.
      This will last for about an hour.

      This is also the National Day of Prayer. Pastor Vigue will be praying on the
      steps of the capital around noon.

      My thoughts are to spend an hour across the street at Capital Park having a
      picnic lunch from about 11-noon. Walk back to see the prayers on the steps
      of the capital and then head over to Camp Keys. At 1pm Pastor Val Vigue has
      agreed to give us a tour of Camp Keys in Augusta.

      Thanks all!

      --
      Lisa [luvtoskrap@...]

    • Jenny Long
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 26, 2010
        is this same group that amanda B was putting together?
        Thanks jen

        ________________________________

        Lisa [luvtoskrap@gmail. com]
        My Family blog: http://maineberrypa tch.blogspot. com/

        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 26, 2010
          No - this is a separate group from that. The Heath's are limiting the groups
          to no more than twenty people. I'm leading one and Amanda is leading a
          second. We'll be doing the same things just at different times.

          Lisa

          On Mon, Apr 26, 2010 at 9:44 AM, Jenny Long <jennlyn2@...> wrote:

          > is this same group that amanda B was putting together?
          > Thanks jen
          >

          > First - here are the folks I have in my group. PLEASE confirm with me the
          > number attending and that you are still able to come. And if you are doing
          > ALL I am listing out below.
          >
          > Myself + 3 children
          > Beth + 1 child
          > Tammy + 2 children
          > Sarah + 1 child
          > Amy Moody + 1 adult + 3 children
          > Val + 2 children
          >
          > Total = 19
          >
          > Cost is $5/person with a $20 max/family. Please have exact change for me
          > that day. I'll collect when we meet to give to Mike Heath.

        • Amy Moody
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 27, 2010
            Lisa,

            We're still on for the day!
            Amy Moody

            On Mon, Apr 26, 2010 at 9:44 AM, Jenny Long <jennlyn2@yahoo. com> wrote:

            > is this same group that amanda B was putting together?

            > Thanks jen

            > First - here are the folks I have in my group. PLEASE confirm with me the

            > number attending and that you are still able to come. And if you are doing

            > ALL I am listing out below.

            > Myself + 3 children

            > Beth + 1 child

            > Tammy + 2 children

            > Sarah + 1 child

            > Amy Moody + 1 adult + 3 children

            > Val + 2 children

            > Total = 19

            > Cost is $5/person with a $20 max/family. Please have exact change for me

            > that day. I'll collect when we meet to give to Mike Heath.

          • chimneybuilderswife
            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 29, 2010
              Hey Lisa, Yup we are still planning on it and we will do it all. Thanks for organizing!

              Valerie