Fwd: [CBCMOPSofME] Do you have a business, do at home parties?

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 31, 2010
      This was sent to me by Jen. I was told to share it with you all here. ;-) So
      read below and make plans if you want to participate! ;-) ~Lisa

      *Upcoming Opportunity!*

      It was brought to our attention that several moms at MOPS have "at home
      party" businesses or another business of sorts... and since we are *all
      about* supporting our moms in any way possible... we thought it would be
      great to designate a time for

      *any and everyone* *who would like to *

      *advertise their business to do so at a MOPS meeting!*

      So here is the plan... *June 2nd* (our last MOPS meeting of the year!) *We
      welcome any mom who wishes to do so, to bring your "business stuff" to MOPS!
      * We will supply you with a table to set up and we will give each mom 10
      minutes or so (give or take a few minutes if you need more or less) to share
      with the group what your business is, if you have *any games, prizes,
      activities, samples, portfolios, craft, etc* that go with your business this
      would be an appropriate time to share these.

      *Our one disclaimer... we are asking that you please put off any actual
      "selling" of products until after the MOPS session. Crossroads MOPS is
      non-profit and we need to be sensitive to that boundary.* *However this
      will be an awesome time to schedule parties for future sales!*

      *Home parties are a great way to stay in touch over the summer as well!* If
      you think that you might be interested in sharing your business, please let
      us know so that we can tenatively schedule the appropriate amount of time
      for that day. Thank you ladies!

      With our support,

      The MOPS Steering Team

    • Vicki Merrill
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 31, 2010
        What an awesome idea! Thanks for sharing!! Vicki