Thank You

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 25, 2009
      I just wanted to thank everyone who wrote in the card & contributed to the
      gift that I was given today. I was truly touched by all the kind words &
      simply blown away by the unexpected gift. Thank you....

      --
      Lisa [luvtoskrap@...]
      My Project 365 blog: http://berry365photoblog.blogspot.com/

      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 25, 2009
        And if anyone is still reading these messages - SORRY - wrong group!
        Ooopsss.......