RE: [CBChomeschoolersME] Book Sale is ON! ;-)

  • Sarah Cook
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 11, 2010
      Lisa,

      Sign me up for a table!! Thanks for setting this up!!

      Sarah

      To: lisaanne@...
      From: luvtoskrap@...
      Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 18:53:03 -0500
      Subject: [CBChomeschoolersME] Book Sale is ON! ;-)

      The Used Book Sale/Curriculum Sale is all set. It will be at *Crossroads
      Bible Church, Saturday, April 10th*. There will be *no* charge for a table
      but you *must* register with me as a seller so I can be sure we have enough
      tables! First come - first serve! My guess is 20-25 tables will fit in the
      gym area. You *must* man your own table!!!! Set up will start at 8am and the
      sale will officially start at *9am* and go until *noon*. We'll have another
      hour after to clean up.

      *Spread the word!*

      This is *not* a yard sale. You may bring some items that aren't necessary
      books, but you must fit on or around your table (closely!) so that there is
      plenty of room to move around without tripping up folks. Sorry, but no
      spreading it all out. ;-)

      If you have any questions, let me know!

      Over the next few weeks I'll start spreading the word via the paper and
      such. If anyone has any other ideas about how to get the word out, let me
      know!

      --
      Lisa [luvtoskrap@...]

    • Debbie Staples
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 11, 2010
        Hey Lisa...glad we're doing this...put me down for a table!   Thanks.

        Lisa [luvtoskrap@gmail. com]
        My Family blog: http://maineberrypa tch.blogspot. com/
        My Homeschool Planner blog: http://mainefreedom academy.blogspot .com/