And I did forget.....

  • Lisa
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 30, 2008
      The Waterville Opera House has educational performances for children.

      Here's the link:
      http://www.operahouse.com/aie.html#school_shows

      The next one coming up is called Toying with Science. It will be held
      Thursday, April 17, 2008 - 9:30 AM & 12:00 PM

      and later in June will be:
      Madeline and the Bad Hat
      Monday, June 2, 2008 - 9:30 AM & 12:00 PM

      I'm going to look in to what it takes to put together a group to go.
      They only accept school groups & homeschool groups for these shows.
      I'll get more info to bring to the next parents meeting. :-)

      Lisa
    • chimneybuilderswife
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 30, 2008
        The Opera House sounds great to me. Count us in if you can get it
        together. Thanks Lisa for all your hard work getting this group
        going. I think its really going to be a blessing.

        Valerie