Field Trip?

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 1, 2010
      I'm looking at putting together a field trip to the Children's Museum in
      Bangor. Any interest? I was also considering adding on a "Creature Feature."
      I've done this once before with a different group & it was fun and
      informative. The cost of the field trip is $4.50/person (infants are free -
      all other ages pay). Regular price is $7.50. The "Creature Feature" would
      add another additional cost but I would split the $15 fee between all
      families who go - so if we had five families going - it would be an
      additional $3/family cost. We only get 2 hours in the museum for this rate -
      FYI on that. I'm looking at doing it this month.

      I was thinking next week until I looked at my schedule. LOL Now I'm
      thinking perhaps Tuesday, March 30th? Or pretty much any Friday of the month
      - except this week of course. The museum is closed on Mondays so that is out
      all together.

      Let me know if there is interest and I'll start working on this.

      --
      Lisa [luvtoskrap@...]

    • Sarah Cook
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 2, 2010
        Count us in!! Fridays work best for us :)

        Sarah

        To: lisaanne@...

        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 2, 2010
          The kids have been itching at the bit to go lately. So this will be perfect!! Just let us know when.

          Amanda

[...]

          Lisa [luvtoskrap@gmail. com]
          My Family blog: http://maineberrypa tch.blogspot. com/

        • Jenny Long
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 3, 2010
            sounds like fun!  the 30th would not work for me but let me know if the date changes
            Jenny