Art Class

  • pandabear3116
    Message 1 of 21 , Feb 17, 2010
      WOW!! Please be patient with me my friends...I am overwhelmed with the response to this art class..I have had to set up another class. The class for this group will be Monday, March 8th 10-11:30. The class fills up fast so please let me know as soon as possible if you would like to attend. The cost is $10.00 per child. Thank you for your patience!! This will be an awesome class!!

      Sarah
    • Kerry Murphy
      Message 2 of 21 , Feb 17, 2010
        Sarah,

        Could you please tell me where the studio is located? TIA

        Kerry

        Message 3 of 21 , Feb 17, 2010
          Kerry - it's in Carrabasset Valley - Sugarloaf area. I'm guessing a good
          hour or more from Waterville.

          Lisa

          On Wed, Feb 17, 2010 at 9:40 PM, Kerry Murphy <Ladykerry@...> wrote:

          > Sarah,
          >
          > Could you please tell me where the studio is located? TIA
          >
          > Kerry
          >
          > On Wed, Feb 17, 2010 at 4:44 PM, pandabear3116 <pandabear311@...
          > >wrote:
          >

          > > WOW!! Please be patient with me my friends...I am overwhelmed with the
          > > response to this art class..I have had to set up another class. The class
          > > for this group will be Monday, March 8th 10-11:30. The class fills up
          > fast
          > > so please let me know as soon as possible if you would like to attend.
          > The
          > > cost is $10.00 per child. Thank you for your patience!! This will be an
          > > awesome class!!
          > >
          > > Sarah

          Lisa in ME [luvtoskrap@...]

        • Tim and Val
          Message 4 of 21 , Feb 17, 2010
            Yes, please add us. 2 Kids. Thanks
            Valerie

          • Sarah Cook
            Message 5 of 21 , Feb 18, 2010
              Kerry,

              The studio is just off Rt. 27 in Carrabassett Valley. There is also a Ski Museum in Kingfield if you were looking to make a day of it. It have not been to the museum but I have heard it is great.

              Sarah

              > To: CBChomeschoolersME@yahoogroups.com
              > From: Ladykerry@...
              > Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 21:40:39 -0500
              > Subject: Re: [CBChomeschoolersME] Art Class
              >
              > Sarah,
              >
              > Could you please tell me where the studio is located? TIA
              >
              > Kerry
              >
              > On Wed, Feb 17, 2010 at 4:44 PM, pandabear3116 <pandabear311@...>wrote:
              >

              > > WOW!! Please be patient with me my friends...I am overwhelmed with the
              > > response to this art class..I have had to set up another class. The class
              > > for this group will be Monday, March 8th 10-11:30. The class fills up fast
              > > so please let me know as soon as possible if you would like to attend. The
              > > cost is $10.00 per child. Thank you for your patience!! This will be an
              > > awesome class!!
              > >
              > > Sarah

            • pandabear3116
              Message 6 of 21 , Sep 15, 2011
                Where: KC's Art Studio
                When: Tuesday September 27th
                Time: 10-noon
                What: Pottery Class
                Cost: $10 per child

                Please e-mail me if you have any questions. I need a head count by the 23rd. Future classes will be discussed and dates set at this first class.

                Sarah
                Message 7 of 21 , Sep 21, 2011
                  Karen wants 10 confirmed students to run the class. We are just short of
                  this number. If anyone else would like to attend, please get back to Sarah
                  ASAP (her email is below). We did a whole series of classes with Karen last
                  year and they were FANTASTIC! ~Lisa

                  Where: KC's Art Studio
                  When: Tuesday September 27th
                  Time: 10-noon
                  What: Pottery Class
                  Cost: $10 per child

                  Please e-mail me if you have any questions. I need a head count by the
                  23rd. Future classes will be discussed and dates set at this first class.

                  Sarah
                  pandabear311@...

                • Amanda Bolduc
                  Message 8 of 21 , Sep 21, 2011
                    Sarah- Go ahead and count us in.
                    Brayden & Sydney

                    Hopes this helps, thanks,
                    Amanda

                    ________________________________

                    Message 9 of 21 , Sep 21, 2011
                      Thanks Amanda!! See you at class!!

                      To: CBChomeschoolersME@yahoogroups.com
                      From: bsbolduc@...
                      Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2011 13:42:53 -0700
                      Subject: Re: [CBChomeschoolersME] Art Class

                      Message 10 of 21 , Sep 21, 2011
                        wish we could this is my tuesday to sleep all day and then work again so it is a no go for us. Thanks for the offer
                        Jenny

                        Message 11 of 21 , Nov 28, 2011
                          This is our Art Class at KC's Studio in Carrabassett.

                          We will be doing Water Color for Homeschoolers on Tuesday the 13th @ 10:00.

                          Also the first Friday in January we will be doing a HomeSchool Art show @ the Sugarloafer Shop in Kingfield.

                          Please let me know if you are interested in attending the class.

                          Sarah
                        • Amanda Bolduc
                          Message 12 of 21 , Nov 30, 2011
                            Count us in for the watercolor class
                            -Brayden and Sydney

                            Thanks,
                            Amanda

                            ________________________________
                            Message 13 of 21 , May 22, 2013
                              Sorry to continue spamming everyone about this. ;-)

                              I spoke with Mr. Stebbings this morning and he is planning to come even
                              with the reduced numbers signed up. I just listed the event on Worship 94,
                              Craigslist, and I have emailed the local newspapers in hopes they will
                              print it as well.

                              PLEASE help me spread the word. We are one of three classes he will be
                              doing over 10 days here in Maine. Let's blow his socks off with the numbers
                              of folks in attendance!!!! :-)

                              And he has found a place to stay in case anyone was considering hosting.
                              Thanks!

                              He will be shipping supplies ahead so he will have plenty for everyone to
                              buy. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!