Free art supplies

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 22, 2008
      **Hurry, this expires next week. Pentel Arts is giving away a free 12 color
      oil pastel set per household address. Go to
      http://www.pentelarts.com/offer.php register & enter
      the promotional code SA2008. Offer expires 4/30/08.**>>>

      I just signed up & thought you all might be interested in this. It came
      through another group I am in.

      My Project 365 blog: http://berry365photoblog.blogspot.com/

      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 25, 2008
        This was apparently sent out by mistake. It's only for subscribers of a
        particular art magazine. Sorry!

        Lisa