File - Prayer Requests

  • CBChomeschoolersME@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 6, 2008
      Please keep the following requests in your prayers:

      - Prayers for Val as she works with schooling Courtney
      - Health issues for Janice
      - Bill's eyes
      - Bill & Janice's Mom, Iris, and her health issues
      - The upcoming elections - solid leaders
      - That we can make always be good representatives of homeschooling

      Feel free to send updates & more requests & I will update as I can.

      ~Lisa
    • CBChomeschoolersME@yahoogroups.com