Re: [CBChomeschoolersME] Book Sale?

    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 31, 2010
      The sale would be at my church, Crossroads Bible Church, in Madison. It's
      easy to find as it's located just off Route 201 - you can see if from Route
      201. It's about a 40 minute drive from the Waterville area.

      Lisa

      On Sun, Jan 31, 2010 at 9:01 PM, Amy Moody <moodytoledo@...> wrote:

      > Lisa,
      >
      > Where would you be having the sale? I'm interested depending upon the
      > locale.
      >
      > Thanks,
      > amy

    • Debbie Staples
      Message 2 of 11 , Feb 2, 2010
        I'm definitely interested...have lots I need to be rid of...my shelves are too full!

        On Sun, Jan 31, 2010 at 9:01 PM, Amy Moody <moodytoledo@ yahoo.com> wrote:

        > Lisa,
        >
        > Where would you be having the sale? I'm interested depending upon the
        > locale.
        >
        > Thanks,
        > amy

      • giles day,jr.
        Message 3 of 11 , Feb 4, 2010
          LIsa
          when would this be?

          Message 4 of 11 , Feb 4, 2010
            I don't have a date for it yet. I'm still working on the details.

            Lisa