Leonard's Mills Field Trip is ON - Details here

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 25, 2008
      Details of the trip are below. Trisha White is coordinating it. If you are
      planning to go, contact her directly - her e-mail address is below.

      Cost is $2/child & $1/adult.
      **
      **
      guilfordchristianacademy@...

      Ok, the details are in.
      We will be meeting at Leonard's Mills on June 24th from 9-1 for a Children's
      Day for Homeschoolers.
      We will have activities and demonstrations that include:
      blacksmithing, cooking in the log cabin, weaving, spinning, sawmill may be
      running, knitting, tug-of-war, races, ball-in-cup, board games. The trails
      should be in good condition if groups want to take hikes on their own.
      I will be collecting the money and turning it in with a list of who is
      coming to the office at the Mill.
      They will check you off as you come in.
      So if you are interested and have already contacted me, please send me the
      following information to *guilfordchristianacademy at wildblue.net *off list
      please.

      Send me your name and how many adults and children you will be bringing.
      Please make checks out to *Guilford Christian Academy*.
      Upon contact from you with information about who will attend I will give you
      mailing information.
      You may of course drop off at my home if you are local.
      Please feel free to pass on this information to anyone/group you feel would
      have an interest.
      I will need to have the money received by June 18th in order to have time to
      get money to the bank and a money order made up.
      If someone is interested and does not have email they may call me at
      564-7308. This is a business number as well so if no one answers please
      leave a message, we will get back to you as soon as we get it.
      Thank you and I hope for a great turn out. If it is successful we will
      probably do it annually.
      Sorry if you get this more than once I wanted to be sure that everyone
      received it.