Re: [CBChomeschoolersME] Homeschooling Co-op at Crossroads

    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 27, 2010
      Jenny,
      It would run at the same time as MOPS - so starting at 9am. Then it would
      continue after MOPS for PE aspects since we'd then have access to the gym.

      Lisa

      On Wed, Jan 27, 2010 at 10:15 AM, Jenny Long <jennlyn2@...> wrote:

      > Are you looking to start this at 12 or during MOPS? Just wondering because
      > of work. Other then that it sounds great. Jen

      Lisa in ME [luvtoskrap@...]

    • Amanda Bolduc
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 30, 2011
        I'm writing to let everyone know that I will not be able to continue running the Homeschool Co-op come this fall. With the arrival of little Ellie, I will not be able to dedicate the time it takes to run this program. Putting together lesson plans, running the classes, gathering materials and overseeing between 15-20 students each session will be to overwhelming for me right now. Also, I will be leaving for Florida in October and not returning until December. Last year Lisa Berry was still working with me to run the Co-op during my time away but she is no longer participating in the Co-op.

        Therefore, I put it out there to see if there is anyone interested in taking over the reins. It's best to have two to three people coordinating the group who attend our church.  This is important especially if someone is sick, whether it's you or your child and you can't make Co-op for that week.

        Please be in prayer that the Lord provides. It's a great way for our children to get together, learn together and play together.

        Sincerely,
        Amanda