Fwd: [WMH] Dino- Pastor Paul Veit Returns!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2010
      Wanted to be sure you all saw this. We went the last time he came to
      Farmington. It is VERY MUCH WORTH IT!!!! He's awesome with the kids. Just
      ask Tyler - Pastor Paul knows who he is.... ;-)

      Lisa

      From Wendy @ WMH:

      I am pleased to announce that Dino-Pastor Paul Veit is returning for an
      entire weekend to Farmington Baptist Church. The theme is how the Fossil
      Record Supports Creation. The dates and times are as follows:

      Sat Jan 23 10:00 geared for kids K-6th grade

      Sat Jan 23 1:00 grades 4 and up (very similar to the last time he
      came)

      Sun Jan 24 9:00 and 10:30 during our churches regular Sunday Service
      times.

      The church is sponsoring this outreach event, so the cost is free, however
      an offering will be taken after the Sat. programs.

      No childcare is provided at any of the times.

      We hope many of you can join us and please especially bring your unsaved
      friends.

      FMI please call the church at 779-0731 or Tammie Bremner at 645-3138