Grapevine Studies 30% discount code

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2010
      I just posted this on my blog & wanted to be sure to share it here. Dianna
      at Grapevine Studies is really great to work with. If you aren't sure what
      level to buy or what book to use, contact her & she'll help you figure it
      out.

      I linked up everything on my blog, so click on the link to see that if you
      wish.
      http://maineberrypatch.blogspot.com/2010/01/grapevine-bible-studies-discount-code.html

      Otherwise, just use the code CREW at checkout. It's valid for the whole
      month of January.

      --
      Lisa [luvtoskrap@...]