RE: [CBChomeschoolersME] Re: Advent

  • Sarah Cook
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 1, 2009
      Sounds like a great idea!! Count Jacob and I in!!

      To: CBChomeschoolersME@yahoogroups.com
      From: kscme@...
      Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2009 03:30:59 +0000
      Subject: [CBChomeschoolersME] Re: Advent

      Eli and I love a party!

      --- In CBChomeschoolersME@yahoogroups.com, Lisa Berry <luvtoskrap@...> wrote:

      > I've done one in the past but I hadn't really thought of one this year. Is
      > there interest??
      >
      > Lisa
      >

      > On Mon, Nov 30, 2009 at 9:31 PM, Kimberly <kscme@...> wrote:
      >
      > > Lots of Christmas music, too!
      > >
      > > Does this group do a Christmas party?
      > > Kimberly
      > >
      > > --- In CBChomeschoolersME@yahoogroups.com, Lisa Berry <luvtoskrap@>
      > > wrote:
      > > >
      > > > If you are wanting to spend a bit more time on the "reason for the
      > > season,"
      > > > I recommend this site. It has all kinds of ideas for celebrating Advent.
      > > Way
      > > > too much for me to go in to. ;-) Tomorrow starts the beginning of
      > > "Christmas
      > > > School" here which means light on the basics (math, AWANA, spelling,
      > > writing
      > > > all continue) but the rest of the time is spent on celebrating Jesus &
      > > > Advent (waiting for His return). We'll be doing a Jesse Tree
      > > (instructions
      > > > included in the link below) plus a Christmas lapbook and all kinds of
      > > > Christmas crafts and other activities I can find.
      > > >
      > > > Enjoy!
      > > >
      > > > http://www.teachingmom.com/features/advent.html
      > > >
      > > > --
      > > > Lisa [luvtoskrap@]
      > > > "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."
      > > > My Family blog: http://maineberrypatch.blogspot.com/
      > > > My Homeschool Planner blog: http://mainefreedomacademy.blogspot.com/

      > Lisa in ME [luvtoskrap@...]

    • Jenny Long
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 1, 2009
        A Christmas party sounds great, count us in
        Jenny

        ________________________________
        If you are wanting to spend a bit more time on the "reason for the season,"
        I recommend this site. It has all kinds of ideas for celebrating Advent. Way
        too much for me to go in to. ;-) Tomorrow starts the beginning of "Christmas
        School" here which means light on the basics (math, AWANA, spelling, writing
        all continue) but the rest of the time is spent on celebrating Jesus &
        Advent (waiting for His return). We'll be doing a Jesse Tree (instructions
        included in the link below) plus a Christmas lapbook and all kinds of
        Christmas crafts and other activities I can find.

        Enjoy!

        http://www.teachingmom.com/features/advent.html

        --
        Lisa [luvtoskrap@gmail. com]
        My Family blog: http://maineberrypa tch.blogspot. com/

      • Amanda Bolduc
        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 1, 2009
          We're on our way home and would love to be part of the celebration!

          Love the Bolduc Bunch

          Lisa in ME [luvtoskrap@gmail. com]