Favorite website

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2009
      Hey all - I posted this on Facebook yesterday but I thought I'd better post
      it here too. ;-)

      Homeschool share is one of my favorite sites for free lapbooks/unit studies.
      You can find them here:
      http://www.homeschoolshare.com/

      One of the easiest ways to navigate their site is by clicking on either
      "Indexes" & picking the one you want to use or click on "lapbooking" & then
      "free lapbooks." There are TONS here & you could spend hours - trust me on
      that.

      However, the newest thing I've discovered on here is a link called
      "Workboxables." http://www.homeschoolshare.com/workbox.php

      It is FULL of fun printables for kids. I'm spending far too much time here
      but I think it's worth it. If you haven't heard, the newest homeschooling
      craze out there is called "workboxes" thus the title of the web page. The
      basics: 12 plastic shoeboxes that hold the children's daily work. When they
      are empty, school is done. I'll be doing a much more thorough review later
      in the month. We have the creators eBook (Sue Patrick) to review so I'll be
      implementing this procedure for at least Jack if not Nate in the next week.

      That link has more than just stuff for the younger crowd but probably mostly
      elementary level work. Enjoy!

      --
      Lisa [luvtoskrap@...]