Civil War Resource

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 7, 2013
      Studying the Civil War? I found this website via an email today. It's magazine articles written by people like Mark Twain and Harriet Beecher Stowe at the time of the Civil War - first hand. It was redone for the 150 anniversary last year. You can view it free at their website (or purchase it for iPad, Kindle or Nook). http://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/toc/2012/02