Nature Study

  • singleparenthomeschool
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 10, 2013
      It's that time of year again and I'm starting a new Nature Study group at my home in Camden.  We're in our fourth year!

      This year I've added a dimension for all those who email me and say, "I wish we lived closer!"  On my blog and Facebook page for Creation Exploration Ministry, I'm posting a weekly assignment you can do, right where you are, in your own yard!  Just email me and let me know where you are and how old the kids are, it will help me plan for future groups.

      We are meeting on Wednesdays at 1:30, beginning September 18.  Please email or call for more information.

      Raylene Hunt
      maggieraye@...
      207.763.2943