Natural Science Through Nature Journaling

  • singleparenthomeschool
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2013
      It's that time of year again!  We're starting our 4th year of doing a nature study based homeschool group, at my home in Camden, on Fridays at 1:30, beginnng tomorrow, Sept. 6.

      If you were interested in doing Natural Science Through Nature Journaling with us, but live too far to travel, I've decided to put the assignments up online so that everyone can join in. They will be posted weekly on my blog. Please just let me know if you'll be joining in, and where you're located. I like to keep track. Here's the link to my blog: http://creationexplorationministry.blogspot.com/2013/09/natural-science-through-nature.html

      Feel free to email me at maggieraye@... for more information.

      Raylene
      763-2943