SCA in Farmington Area (medieval re-enacting)

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2013
      Hey all - I know we were trying to get something going in the area, but we just couldn't get it going. Today we (Ben & I) found out that their is a push to start a new "kingdom" in the Augusta area and that group is also trying to outreach to the Farmington area.

      I know some of you had kids who were interested. If you are, you may want to check out this Facebook group: