Waterville Opera House School Shows

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 23, 2013
      If you've never been to these theater shows - I HIGHLY recommend them! They
      are offered four times a year (twice in the fall & twice in the spring).
      Cost is super affordable - $4/person. Actually - just found out they
      dropped the price this year - only $3/person!

      You do need to reserve your "tickets" ahead of time. You don't actually get
      a physical ticket. When you arrive at the show, you tell them the name it's
      reserved under and they show you to your seats. You do need to pay ahead.
      There is a form online you can use and you can reserve spots for all shows
      now. They look really great this year too!

      Tuesday, October 29th at 9:30am geared for grades 6-12 - Twelfth Night
      Friday, November 22nd at 9:30am OR Noon geared for grades K-2 - The Little
      Engine That Could Earns Her Whistle

      Monday, February 3rd at 9:30am OR Noon geared for grades 3-9 - The Civil War
      Thursday, March 27th at 9:30am OR Noon geared for grades K-5 - Stuart Little

      I have taken ALL my boys to these - no matter the grade range. In the last
      three years, we've only seen one where we went "eh - that wasn't all that
      great." Other than that we have LOVED these shows! I HIGHLY recommend going
      if you can so mark your calendars now and be sure to download the
      registration form online and sign up.

      While you CAN organize a group to go, you can also reserve your tickets
      just for your family. I've done both.

      LINK: http://www.operahouse.org/ARTSEDUCATION/SchoolShows.aspx
      Reservation Form:
      http://www.operahouse.org/Portals/0/PDF/School%20Show%20Policies%20and%20Procedures.pdf