Field Trip Opportunity

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 14, 2013
      I am NOT coordinating this trip, but it's a great opportunity for anyone
      who wants to try to attend. ~Lisa

      ******************************
      Hi! Would any of you be interested in a visit to the Weather Discovery
      Center in N. Conway AND/OR a trip on the Cog Railway? These will be taking
      place on Wednesday, September 18th. Please see details below. You don't
      have to do both activities.

      If you have any questions, please let me know. Thanks! Nancy Grigg

      A visit to the Weather Discovery Center
      www.mountwashington.org/education/center in North Conway, NH on Wednesday,
      September 18th from 10AM-12PM for the "Observing Mount Washington Weather",
      explore the museum, and also talk live to the people at the observatory.
      The cost of the program is $195, so if 40 people want to go (including
      adults) it would be $5 per person, if only 30 people go it will be $6.50,
      and so on. Right now there are 19 people interested.

      White Mountain Puzzles is also extending a 20% discount to homeschoolers on
      this day for us. www.whitemountainpuzzles.com. Please visit their store
      in Jackson, N.H.

      A trip on the Cog Railway in Bretton Woods, NH on Wednesday, September 18th
      from 2:30PM to 5:15PM. www.thecog.com Take a trip up Mount Washington,
      explore the top of the summit and the Mount Washington Observatory Museum.
      Mt Washington is the highest peak in the Northeast. Cost: $20 (reg. $64
      adults, and $39 children). Need to be at the railway station at 2:00PM.

      Nancy's email is: bnkgrigg@...
      Email her to sign up. :-)