HOME - Online Classes for Fall

  • singleparenthomeschool
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 27, 2013
      Homeschoolers of Maine is excited to announce that in the fall of 2013 we will begin offering online enrichment classes for homeschooling families. To participate, families must have or establish a gmail account, and gain a working knowledge of Google Hangouts. The courses will be offered once a week for one hour. The length of courses will vary. Pre-registration is required and space is limited. There are 8 openings per class. Classes begin the week of September 16th. There will be no classes during the week of Thanksgiving. Twelve week classes will end during the week of December 9th.

      The pre-registration deadline for these classes is August 30th.

      Visit www.homeschoolersofmaine.org/online for details.

      Contact me if you have questions.
      Raylene Hunt
      raye4home@...
      207.763.2943
    • singleparenthomeschool
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 5, 2013
        Just a reminder, Homeschoolers of Maine is offering a variety of online classes this fall. The course listing, prices and registration information are all on our website. Space is limited and the registration deadline is August 30th. www.homeschoolersofmaine.org/online