HOME Upcoming Events

  • singleparenthomeschool
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 8, 2013
      I just wanted to make sure you're checking the calendar for upcoming events with Homeschoolers of Maine. We have two upcoming events that require pre-registering, that you won't want to miss:

      August 24
      Finn Fun Day at The Finnish Heritage House in Thomaston

      and

      September 13
      Back to Homeschool Day with Hope Elephants

      Be sure to check the HOME calendar for details on registration

      If you are considering homeschooling or know someone is, who would like more information, our next Getting Started in Homeschooling Workshop is August 9 at the HOME Office in Hope.

      Remember HOME has a page on Facebook and now we're on LinkedIn, too. Be sure to follow us to keep up with what is happening at HOME.

      Hope you're enjoying your summer!
      Raylene
      raye4home@...