Facebook Group

    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2013
      Hey all - I do not run this Facebook group, but one was started that is
      very active and covers a lot of the state. There are some folks in Franklin
      and Somerset county on there - not sure of the rest. It's called Maine
      Homeschool Network. Here's the link if those who have FB accounts want to
      join. :-)

      https://www.facebook.com/groups/MaineHomeschoolNetwork/