Getting Started in Homeschooling Workshop

  • singleparenthomeschool
    Message 1 of 1 , May 15, 2013
      Good Morning Everyone!

      Just wanting to let folks know, if you're are new to homeschooling or if you know someone who is considering homeschooling, but looking for more information and encouragement, Homeschoolers of Maine will be offering their Getting Started in Homeschooling workshop, FREE, on Friday, June 7 at the Grand Summit Conference Center at Sunday River, in Bethel from 3:00 pm - 4:30 pm.

      This is part of the Outdoor Adventure Weekend. For more information visit the website at www.homeschoolersofmaine.org/oaw

      Questions? Email me or give me a call.
      Raylene Hunt
      raye4home@...