For Sale List Update

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 13, 2013
      Free shipping is included or I can meet to drop off. Just let me know
      what works. I prefer Paypal and can take all forms including credit
      cards.

      Also - I do have an album up with photos of each book on Facebook if
      that is helpful. It is a public album, so I will try to post the link
      at the end and anyone should be able to see it. Feel free to email me
      with what you are interested in.

      *Simply Charlotte Mason Early Modern & Epistles Curriculum -
      literature based. Covers history, geography & Bible for Grades K-12.
      Included with this set are Stories of the Nations - Volume 1, Stories
      of America - Volume 1, and Sailing Alone Around the World (all used in
      the curriculum). Very slight wear. $30 for all.

      *Simply Charlotte Mason Modern Times, Epistles, and Revelations. It
      covers history, geography & Bible for grades 1-12. It is a literature
      based study and included is Sonya Shafer's Stories of America Volume
      2. Both are brand new - never used. $20

      *Simply Charlotte Mason 106 Days of Creation science guide. Grades K-6 but
      can be adapted for older. $10

      *The W.I.S.E. Guide to Spelling - used with the Spell to Write and Read
      program by Wanda Sanseri. $20 - pending
      *Spell to Write and Read by Wanda Sanseri - $20

      *Go Science DVDs. I have two volumes. Volume 2 (still in the shrink wrap)
      covers Simple Machines, Sounds, & Weather. Volume 5 covers flight & air.
      $15 for both or $10 each

      *Barron's Painless Math Junior. 99.9% of the book is mark free (one small
      section has been written in). $5
      *Barron's E-Z Arithmetic (for older students) - no marks/not used. $10

      *Computer Science Pure & Simple Book 1 (grades 5+) $15 (I do not have the
      software needed.)

      *Apologia "Who Am I" coloring book - $5
      *Apologia "Who Am I" audio book (Biblical Worldview) - $15

      *Classical Academic Press: God's Great Covenant New Testament Book 1.
      Includes Teacher's Guide and Student book. No marks in student book. Minor
      wear from storage. $25

      *Grapevine Studies Teacher Guide for Old Testament Basics - $10 (uses
      simple stick figure drawings to teach Bible basics)

      *Math Play: 80 Ways to Count and Learn for ages 2-6 - $5

      *Maps to Color & Learn. One for Europe & one for North America. $2. No marks

      *VocabAhead. CD that has 1000 videos (works on MP3 players as well) to
      teach SAT Vocabulary $10

      *What Your Child Needs To Know When by Robin Sampson. Some warping from
      water damage and a mouse nibbled most of the back cover off. $3

      *Total Health student book only - $5 pending

      *School Zone Seeds & Plants workbook for grades 2-3 - $3

      *Let's Celebrate Thanksgiving - a drawing book - $2

      *Christian Education Guide for My Fifth Grader - $3

      *You Can Draw Animals - $5

      *Purple Mountains Majesties by Barbara Younger - hardcover with dust jacket
      - $5

      *I Want to Know About the Bible - hardcover - $5
      *I Want to Know About Prayer - hardcover - $5

      *The Viking Children's World Atlas - hardcover - $5

      *Dave Ramsey's Financial Peace Revisited - hardcover with dust jacket - $5

      *Games for Learning by Peggy Kaye - $8

      *Critical Thinking Book on CD: Visual Perceptual Skill Building for Grades
      2-3 - $5

      *Understanding Writing by Susan Bradrick - $20

      *Great Commission Language The Easy French Junior - grades K-3. Includes 2
      CDs - $30

      *Appreciating Art by Christian Liberty Press. Reproducibles have been
      removed but are all there. $5

      *Reading Strands - 1995 edition - $3

      *Rod & Staff Grade 3 Math (Teacher & Student books) - $10
      *Rod & Staff Grade 3 Math blacklines and answer key. I will include this
      free with the purchase of the teacher/student books.
      *Rod & Staff Grade 2 Math - Teacher Manuals - $10

      *Streams of Civilization - Volume One - $8
      *Streams of Civilization - Volume Two - $5

      *Math-U-See Zeta - Teacher Manual only - $5
      *Math-U-See Beta - Teacher Manual only - $5
      *Math-U-See Alpha - Teacher Manual & DVD - $20

      *Abeka Biology - softcover student text, Field & Lab Manual (free of all
      marks), and test book - $10
      *Abeka History of the World in Christian Perspective - $5

      *All About Spelling Level 2 - Teacher Manual, Who Am I? reader, and brand
      new Student Material pack still in wrappings - $25
      *All About Spelling Level 1 - Teacher Manual and Student Materials -
      already separated and in a file box. $20
      **Please note:I AM MISSING the "spelling interactive kit" - it was
      misplaced in our recent move. You can purchase this item separately (links
      below) and I do recommend getting a set of magnets.
      http://www.allaboutlearningpress.com/letter-tiles/
      http://www.allaboutlearningpress.com/magnets/

      *Keyboard Classroom - typing program - one license and "guides" are
      included www.keyboardclassroom.com Never used - $25

      *The Sign of the Beaver - hardcover - $2

      *Light Speed Math: Number Crunching (DVD)- $7
      *Light Speed Chemistry: AP Test Prep (DVD)- $7

      *Bridgeway Math book: Math Foundations - brand new/no marks - $17

      *Learning Language Arts Through Literature Red Book (Grade 2). $40
      Included are: Teacher Book, Student book (first three lessons completed)
      and all LLATL exclusive Readers. Everything that is pictured here:
      http://bit.ly/Zadw78
      *Learning Language Arts Through Literature Green Book (Grade 7). $10
      *PENDING*
      Included are: Teacher book & student activity book. First 10 lessons
      completed in student book.

      *You Can Learn Sign Language - $3 (http://amzn.to/ZafFzH)

      *Money Matters: Family Night Tool Chest - $5

      *American Educator Publishers Grade 2 book - brand new - no marks - $5
      *180 Days of Math for Second Grade (first three days done) - $10

      *Tapestry of Grace Year 4 (Classic) all in binders. Includes Map Aids CD
      and reproducible CD. $80

      http://on.fb.me/Z7aVbp (You should be able to view this. Just email me with
      any questions/comments/purchases. Thanks)

    • Amy Moody
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 13, 2013
        Lisa,

        Is the AAS level 2 complete? I wasn't sure if Level 1 was missing the manipulatives or level was.

        thanks,
        amy

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 13, 2013
          Both have been sold since I posted. Sorry.