wanted to buy...

  • Vicki Merrill
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29, 2013
      I am starting to consider my plans for next year, so I thought I would send
      my "wish list" out to see if anyone has these items they are ready to part
      with.

      Thanks! Vicki

      Mark Kistler art books - Imagination Station, Drawing in 3D and/or Draw
      Squad

      Nest Family/Devine Entertainment artists, composers and inventors dvds - not
      animated

      Character First! Vol 2, 3

      Games for Math

      Games for Writing

      Science Through Reading - Intermediate

      Complete Writing Lessons - Marjorie Frank

      Write with the Best Vols. 1 and 2 - Jill Dixon

      Story Starters by Karen Andreola

      Apologia Chemistry Test/Answer booklet

      Easy Grammar Plus student workbook