Art Class with Mr. Stebbings

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 16, 2013
      Hey all - just wanted to clarify a couple of things....

      The cost of the class is $27 and that includes the three days of
      instruction, paint cards, and paint. Paintbrushes will be made available
      for use as well. The only other supplies that your child will need to
      participate is a 12-set of colored pencils and a 8-set of washable markers.
      Mr. Stebbings has specifically asked that you DO NOT share as the class
      moves too quickly for this to be feasible. You can provide your own or Mr.
      Stebbings will have some available for purchase the morning of the first
      class. The cost of those is listed on the registration form. If you can
      afford it, I DO recommend the ones from Mr. Stebbings. They are the
      Prismacolor brand so if you have that brand, use them! It will make a big
      difference in how the class goes and the colors the kids get. He will be
      offering a standard 12-count of pencils for $8.50 and an 8-count of
      washable markers for $4.95.

      Also....PLEASE plan to arrive by at least 8:45 on the first day of class so
      that we can get everyone registered and settled. I will have the doors open
      by 8am for folks to begin arriving, but we will be starting promptly at
      9am.

      A short break will be taken mid-morning so please bring a snack for your
      child. Snacks/drinks will NOT be provided.

      Please let me know if you have any questions and also SPREAD THE WORD! We
      do have a minimum number of students we need to hit in order to pull this
      class off so please help me get the word out!

      Thanks!