e: Fwd: 7 FOR $7 TWO-DAY SHARE-A-THON!

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2013
      Lamplighters is having a really fantastic sale right now. You can get 7
      ebooks OR 7 dramatic audios OR a combination of the two for just $7 per
      bundle. I bought all 14 dramatic audios. We've listened to a few before and
      they are excellent. If your kids like Jonathan Park or Adventures in
      Odyssey, they will probably like the audios. They are done by the same
      folks who do Adventures in Odyssey.

      The books are also very good. They are reprints of nice old versions of
      books. Very well done. I highly recommend both the books and the audios.

      The sale originally was suppose to end today (I think) but it was extended
      today until March 4th!

      http://bit.ly/YEOKH8
      (This link will take you directly to the sale page.)

      And remember - even if you don't have a Kindle or Nook, you can download
      those apps to your phone and most ebooks will work in those.