For sale - misc homeschool items including HOAC

  • Vicki Merrill
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2013
      Prices do not include shipping and may be negotiable.

      Grandmother's Hope Chest Vol 1 - Running Rooster $5

      Grandmother's Hope Chest Vol 2 - Lucie's Snowflakes $5

      Grandmother's Hope Chest Vol 3 - The Button Jar $5

      Math U See (spiral bound 2004)

      Alpha - Teacher's manual $3

      Test booklet $4

      Beta - Teacher's manual $3

      Test booklet $4

      Student book - two available

      (some writing) $7

      (new) $10

      Gamma - Test booklet $4

      Teacher's Manual $3

      Pre-Algebra Teacher's Manual $3

      Math U See 2009 editions

      Delta - Student (1 page written on) $15

      Test booklet $8

      Instruction manual (hardcover) $20

      Gamma - Instruction manual (hardcover) $20

      Test booklet $8

      Math U See dvds $5 each

      Alpha, Beta, Gamma, Delta

      Deliciously Organic cookbook - brand new $15

      TEACH magazine back issues (38 issues) $40

      True Treasures - Ten Years - Best of Teach Magazine $10

      The New Kitchen Science $5

      Vintage Remedies $10

      Vintage Remedies Guide to Real Food $10

      Accelerated Distance Learning $5

      Dancing with My Father by Sally Clarkson (new) $10

      Vintage Remedies for Tweens $10

      Live. Learn.Laugh! Stories & Studies that Reveal God's Amazing Heart $5

      How to Hear from God - Joyce Meyer $4

      Read for the Heart - Sarah Clarkson $10

      Learn Your Letters.Learn to Serve prek -k curriculum $20

      A Mother's Guide to Herbal Extracts $3

      Artists and Authors - Learning Character through Drawing (2 available, both
      new) $7 each

      Authors and Artists - Learning Character through Writing (2 available, both
      new) $7 each

      Educating the Whole Hearted Child - Clay and Sally Clarkson $15

      VHS Schoolhouse Rocks videos $2 each

      Multiplication Rock (2 available)

      Grammar Rock (2 available)

      America Rock (2 available)

      Science Rock

      For those of you who have taken the time to look this far, I also have too
      many Hands of a Child project packs to list. I have both printed and cd
      versions (many more printed version) If you are interested, email me the
      titles you are looking for and I will let you know if I have it available.
      They will be $5 each.

      Thanks so much for looking. Vicki