Thirty-One Virtual Party

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 3, 2012
      If you've not heard of Thirty-One yet, it's a fantastic "bag" company.
      Totes. Purses. Coolers. I love them all. I'm having a party that will close
      THIS SATURDAY so that your order WILL arrive in time to give as Christmas
      gifts!

      I will be willing to get orders/show catalogs at church on the 9th. But I
      have to close it that night in order to get this submitted in time for
      Christmas Delivery.

      You can see my online party here:
      http://bit.ly/SHY7Uj<http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fbit.ly%2FSHY7Uj&h=LAQHtFamD&s=1>

      Here's the link to the December specials...
      http://www.thirtyonegifts.com/Customer-Specials

    • Judiann King
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 4, 2012
        Hi Pal,
        God has put you in my life for a reason and I think that reason is
        that you're always rescuing me! I have some folks on my Christmas list
        that is quite difficult to shop for and I'm thinking this will help!
        I'l check it out, let you know what I want, and you can tell me how
        much you need and I'll give you a ck. at church on Sunday. Does that
        work for you?
        Judiann

        On 12/3/12, Lisa Berry <luvtoskrap@...> wrote:
        > If you've not heard of Thirty-One yet, it's a fantastic "bag" company.
        > Totes. Purses. Coolers. I love them all. I'm having a party that will close
        > THIS SATURDAY so that your order WILL arrive in time to give as Christmas
        > gifts!
        >
        > I will be willing to get orders/show catalogs at church on the 9th. But I
        > have to close it that night in order to get this submitted in time for
        > Christmas Delivery.
        >
        > You can see my online party here:
        > http://bit.ly/SHY7Uj<http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fbit.ly%2FSHY7Uj&h=LAQHtFamD&s=1>
        >
        > Here's the link to the December specials...
        > http://www.thirtyonegifts.com/Customer-Specials
        >

        > --
        > Lisa B.
        > [luvtoskrap@...]