You are Invited!

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 25, 2012
      Hi all!

      As many of you know by now, our family has just recently relocated to Jay,
      ME. After living for 8 years right next to my hubby's parents, we finally
      took the plunge and moved back south. The biggest reason (other than God
      opening ALL the doors for us...) is that we now live a mere six minutes
      from Bob's work rather than the SIXTY minutes previously. We've already
      seen a HUGE increase in family time and it's been a tremendous blessing to
      us.

      We are planning a Christmas Open House for Saturday, December 1st from
      3-8pm here at our new home. This is NOT an house warming, but a Christmas
      Open House in order to share our joy of the season and our new home. No
      gifts please!

      If you think you'd like to attend, please email me off list and I'll share
      our new address. Thanks and I hope to see many of you that day! :-)

      And if you haven't read it already, you can read about how the house came
      to be on my blog here:

      http://maineberrypatch.blogspot.com/2012/09/our-house-story.html