Re: {Disarmed} [CentralMaineHomeEducators] Books For Sale

  • Misty Simoneau
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 7, 2012
      I would LOVE the story of the world set please:)

      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 8, 2012
        Sorry.. it was already sold last night.
        On Sep 8, 2012 12:13 AM, "Misty Simoneau" <misty.simoneau@...> wrote:

        > I would LOVE the story of the world set please:)
        >
        > On Fri, Sep 7, 2012 at 9:52 PM, Lisa Berry <luvtoskrap@...> wrote:
        >
        > > **
        > >

        > > Hi all! I just listed a BUNCH of homeschooling books for sale on my blog.
        > > Feel free to go check them out! ;-)
        > >
        > > http://maineberrypatch.blogspot.com/p/for-sale.html
        > >
        > > And if anyone is planning to do Apologia elementary science this year. I
        > > have a local friend who is selling an experiment kit for $60 for the
        > Flying
        > > Creatures book. She also has the book and the kit for Ocean Animals. The
        > > book is $15 and the Kit is $60 (it sells for over $100). Let me know if
        > > anyone is interested and I'll share her info.
        > >
        > > --
        > > Lisa B.
        > > [luvtoskrap@...]
        > > "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."
        > > My Family blog: http://maineberrypatch.blogspot.com/
        > > My Homeschool Planner blog: http://mainefreedomacademy.blogspot.com/

      • Misty Simoneau
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 10, 2012
          Thank you anyway, I hope you are well. I am sad that you are leaving 4-H.
          It will certainly not be the same without you. I used to commute to work,
          50 min each way everyday and I am sure you will be happy not to. I have a
          friend in Fayette that you should connect with. She does 4-H and
          homeschools. I will try to locate her info and send it your way. Say
          hello to the boys from us.

          Also, when was it that you wanted some help with moving, painting etc? I
          am probably not able to help much, but if it is a weekend that Arianna is
          coming home, I may be able to.

          I hope the boys rooms are planning out nicely. I am sure they are
          estatic. I am so happy for you all:)

          I will see you in a few hours I just realized. LOL