Neat Field Trip Opportunity

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2012
      I am NOT planning this....just passing along the info. Be sure to contact
      Nancy directly....and the boys & I will be doing this. ~Lisa

      Is anyone interested in taking a 3 hour Casco Bay Mailboat Run out of
      Portland
      on Wednesday, September 19th from 10:00AM to 1:00PM, with a rain date of
      Thursday, September 27th? This is a true working boat, which stops at Little
      Diamond, Great Diamond, Long, Cliff, and Chebeague Islands to deliver mail
      and
      supplies. The captain gives some narration, and depending on the amount of
      cargo that day will determine if we can go ashore on any of the islands. The
      cost of the ride is $7.50 per person, and we need at least 20 people
      interested.
      You can pay the day of the cruise. The trip regularly costs $15.75 for
      adults
      (which to them is 10+ years old), and $7.75 for children, with ages 4 and
      under
      free.

      For more information you can go to
      www.cascobaylines.com/cruises/scenic_cruises.htm

      There is also a possibility of having a tour of a fire boat in Portland as
      well
      after the mail boat cruise.

      What: Casco Bay Mailboat Run out of Portland, with possibility of a tour of
      a fire boat after the cruise.
      When: Wednesday, September 19th, with a rain date of Thursday, September
      27th.
      Time: 10:00AM-1:00PM, arriving a little earlier for tickets.
      Cost: $7.50 per person, with ages 4 and under free.

      Please email me offline at bnkgrigg AT gmail DOT com (Retype for this to
      work - Yahoo likes to strip email addresses....) if you are interested.

      Thank you! Nancy Grigg