State DOE change

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2012
      So I'm way out of the loop apparently, but based on a couple emails I
      received today Buzz Kustak recently passed away. This is who took care of
      all the homeschooling issues at the state level - where all the Letters of
      Intent were sent. I have no other details. I was informed that Greg Scott,
      the Deputy Commissioner of the DOE will be taking over that aspect of
      Buzz's work. So if you have any questions as you begin this new year, that
      is who they should be directed to at the state level.