RE: [CBChomeschoolersME] Tomorrow?

  • Sarah Cook
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 23, 2009
      Hi Lisa,
      Jacob and I can go to the playground after class;)

      Sarah

      To: CBChomeschoolersME@yahoogroups.com
      From: luvtoskrap@...
      Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 09:54:38 -0400
      Subject: [CBChomeschoolersME] Tomorrow?

      I haven't heard from anyone & I can't do this spur of the moment....
      Does anyone want to meet at the playground in Skowhegan (Skowhegan Rec. on
      Route 2) after the LC Bates program? The kids can play & we can plan. Let me
      know by tonight - otherwise we'll try for another time.