FW: New Earth Science/Sky Camp at L. C. Bates Museum

    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 4, 2012
      FYI - I just signed Nate & Jack up to attend. ~Lisa

      ------------------------------
      Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2012 13:37:29 -0400
      From: DStaber@...
      Subject: New Earth Science/Sky Camp at L. C. Bates Museum

      Press Release

      Date July 4, 2012

      From: L.C. Bates Museum

      Subject: New Earth Science/Sky Camp

      Contact Person: Deborah Staber

      Contact Information: 207-238-4250 ~ lcbates@...

      *New Earth Science/Sky Camp at L.C.Bates Museum *

      * *

      The L.C.Bates Museum will hold an engaging Earth Science / Sky Camp the
      week of August 6. The program will focus on exploring our Earth, the Moon
      and Sun through hands on activities and experiments, observing the sun
      through a telescope, and looking at museum collections including meteorites
      and a small moon rock. The program will include NASA recommended
      activities. The program will be an exciting and creative way for young
      scientists to understand some fascinating forces of nature and their world.

      This engaging Earth Science/Sky program is limited to 12 children between
      the ages of 8 and 13. The program will run daily from August 6 to August 10
      from 9 AM to noon. The cost for the week program is $45. Pre-registration
      for the Earth Science/Sky program is required. Please call the L.C.Bates
      Museum at 207-238-4250 or email at lcbates@... to register.

      The L.C. Bates Museum recently received a small Summer of Innovation Grant
      from NASA that will allow the museum to implement Earth Science/Sky
      programs including this Earth Science/Sky Camp and programs for families
      and students.

      The L.C Bates Museum is dedicated to inspiring wonder, discovery and
      responsibility for our natural and cultural worlds through exhibitions and
      programs. For more information about the L.C. Bates Museum or to register
      for the Earth/Science/Sky program, contact the L.C.Bates Museum at Good
      Will-Hinckley 207-238-4250 or lcbates@.... The L.C. Bates Museum is
      located on Rt 201 in Hinckley, Maine on the campus of Good Will-Hinckley.
      The Museum is open Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday from 10AM to
      4:30.

      Deborah Staber
      L. C. Bates Museum
      Good Will-Hinckley Homes for Boys and Girls
      Route 201, P.O. Box 159
      Hinckley, ME 04944
      207-238-4250
      lcbates@...
      www.gwh.org

      Please check the the Museum�s facebook page and become a fan.

      Deborah Staber
      L. C. Bates Museum
      Good Will-Hinckley Homes for Boys and Girls
      Route 201, P.O. Box 159
      Hinckley, ME 04944
      207-238-4250
      lcbates@...
      www.gwh.org

      Please check the the Museum�s facebook page and become a fan.

    • Judiann King
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 4, 2012
        Lisa,
        I can't find when this is, help!!!
        Judiann

        On 7/4/12, Lisa Berry <luvtoskrap@...> wrote:
        > FYI - I just signed Nate & Jack up to attend. ~Lisa
        >

        > ------------------------------
        > Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2012 13:37:29 -0400
        > From: DStaber@...
        > Subject: New Earth Science/Sky Camp at L. C. Bates Museum
        >
        > Press Release
        >
        > Date July 4, 2012
        >
        > From: L.C. Bates Museum
        >
        > Subject: New Earth Science/Sky Camp
        >
        > Contact Person: Deborah Staber
        >
        > Contact Information: 207-238-4250 ~ lcbates@...
        >

        > *New Earth Science/Sky Camp at L.C.Bates Museum *
        >
        > * *
        >
        > The L.C.Bates Museum will hold an engaging Earth Science / Sky Camp the
        > week of August 6. The program will focus on exploring our Earth, the Moon
        > and Sun through hands on activities and experiments, observing the sun
        > through a telescope, and looking at museum collections including meteorites
        > and a small moon rock. The program will include NASA recommended
        > activities. The program will be an exciting and creative way for young
        > scientists to understand some fascinating forces of nature and their world.
        >

        > This engaging Earth Science/Sky program is limited to 12 children between
        > the ages of 8 and 13. The program will run daily from August 6 to August 10
        > from 9 AM to noon. The cost for the week program is $45. Pre-registration
        > for the Earth Science/Sky program is required. Please call the L.C.Bates
        > Museum at 207-238-4250 or email at lcbates@... to register.
        >

        > The L.C. Bates Museum recently received a small Summer of Innovation Grant
        > from NASA that will allow the museum to implement Earth Science/Sky
        > programs including this Earth Science/Sky Camp and programs for families
        > and students.
        >

        > The L.C Bates Museum is dedicated to inspiring wonder, discovery and
        > responsibility for our natural and cultural worlds through exhibitions and
        > programs. For more information about the L.C. Bates Museum or to register
        > for the Earth/Science/Sky program, contact the L.C.Bates Museum at Good
        > Will-Hinckley 207-238-4250 or lcbates@.... The L.C. Bates Museum is
        > located on Rt 201 in Hinckley, Maine on the campus of Good Will-Hinckley.
        > The Museum is open Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday from 10AM to
        > 4:30.
        >

        > Deborah Staber
        > L. C. Bates Museum
        > Good Will-Hinckley Homes for Boys and Girls
        > Route 201, P.O. Box 159
        > Hinckley, ME 04944
        > 207-238-4250
        > lcbates@...
        > www.gwh.org
        >
        > Please check the the Museum’s facebook page and become a fan.
        >

        > Deborah Staber
        > L. C. Bates Museum
        > Good Will-Hinckley Homes for Boys and Girls
        > Route 201, P.O. Box 159
        > Hinckley, ME 04944
        > 207-238-4250
        > lcbates@...
        > www.gwh.org
        >
        > Please check the the Museum’s facebook page and become a fan.

        Judiann King
        On Site Area Representative
        Weight Watchers of Maine
        207/474-8302
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 4, 2012
          It's the week of August 6-10.

          On Wed, Jul 4, 2012 at 3:59 PM, Judiann King <lbswatchers@...> wrote:

> [...]
          > > The Museum is open Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday from 10AM to
          > > 4:30.
          > >

          > > Deborah Staber
          > > L. C. Bates Museum
          > > Good Will-Hinckley Homes for Boys and Girls
          > > Route 201, P.O. Box 159
          > > Hinckley, ME 04944
          > > 207-238-4250
          > > lcbates@...
          > > www.gwh.org
          > >
          > > Please check the the Museum�s facebook page and become a fan.
          > >

          > > Deborah Staber
          > > L. C. Bates Museum
          > > Good Will-Hinckley Homes for Boys and Girls
          > > Route 201, P.O. Box 159
          > > Hinckley, ME 04944
          > > 207-238-4250
          > > lcbates@...
          > > www.gwh.org
          > >
          > > Please check the the Museum�s facebook page and become a fan.

        • Judiann King
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 4, 2012
            Thanks Pal! I'll stop down and chat with Deb.

            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 4, 2012
              :-) No problem.