Educational Fair - DEADLINE TODAY!

    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 1, 2012
      Just a reminder that I need ALL registrations for this by midnight TONIGHT!
      No exceptions! Thanks!

      And if your child if your child is entering the creative writing contest, I
      need their entry tonight as well. THANK YOU!

      Let me know if you have any questions. I know a couple of you have
      mentioned participating but have not yet sent me your official
      registration. Please do so. :-)

    • Lee Harper
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 1, 2012
        Lisa,
        My plan is to be part of your Educational Fair next year.  Just can't pull it together ...and Lee said not to put the added pressure on this year.
        Thanks for inviting us.  I think what you are doing is a great idea.
        -Kim Harper

        ________________________________

        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 1, 2012
          Thanks, Kim!

          If you'd like to just come and see what the kids have done, that might help
          plan for next year. And I agree - added pressure is never a good thing. ;-)

          Lisa

          On Fri, Jun 1, 2012 at 8:46 PM, Lee Harper <sk28harper@...> wrote:

          > Lisa,
          > My plan is to be part of your Educational Fair next year. Just can't pull
          > it together ...and Lee said not to put the added pressure on this year.
          > Thanks for inviting us. I think what you are doing is a great idea.
          > -Kim Harper

        • Lori
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 1, 2012
            Genevieve will do Arts+Crafts, Baking, Photography,Tech+Eng, Creativity Unlimited.

            Skyela will do Arts+Crafts, Animals, baking, Photography, tech+eng, history, creativity unlimited.

            No creative writing.
            Sent via BlackBerry