Re: [CBChomeschoolersME] Planetarium Trip - Update

    Message 1 of 11 , May 25, 2012
      Judiann isn't the only one who has expressed interest in a ride. I have
      another mom & daughter from Skowhegan who would like to go but would like
      to run along with someone.

      Anyone have room??

      Chime in here if you can so we can hook folks up with car-poolers. ;-)
      THANKS!

      ~Lisa

      Message 2 of 11 , May 28, 2012
        Here are the latest updates on numbers attending. You will be able to pay
        the planetarium directly when you arrive. So please plan to be there EARLY
        as we WILL be starting right at 1pm. Thanks! If you do not see your name
        here, please let me know so I can add you to the list!

        Message 3 of 11 , May 30, 2012
          Lord willing I still plan on going and can take a few

          On Fri, May 25, 2012 at 7:45 AM, Judiann King wrote:

          > Hi Lisa,
          > I'm still looking for someone who is willing to drag Addison and I
          > along. I'm willing to pay for gas. I am on the road so much with my
          > job I just don't feel like driving that extra day.
          > Thanks,
          > Judiann
          >
          > On 5/24/12, Lisa Berry wrote:
          > > Yes, please let me know if others are coming. I'm trying to get an
          > accurate
          > > head count. ;-)
          > >
          > > It's the USM Southworth Planetarium.
          > >
          > > Here's a link to their "directions"
          > > page.They have the address
          > > there as well as directions from various points. :-)
          > >
          > > http://www.usm.maine.edu/planet/directions
          > >
          > > Lisa
          > >

          > > On Thu, May 24, 2012 at 4:16 PM, Gwynne Dunphy
          > > wrote:
          > >
          > >> Lisa,
          > >> Could I please have the name and address of the planetarium again?
          > >> Also, my mom is coming with me, if that matters.
          > >> Thansk!!

          > >> need
          > >> order
          > person.

          > > --
          > > Lisa B.
          > > [luvtoskrap@...]
          > > "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."
          > > My Family blog: http://maineberrypatch.blogspot.com/
          > > My Homeschool Planner blog: http://mainefreedomacademy.blogspot.com/

          > Judiann King
          > On Site Area Representative
          > Weight Watchers of Maine
          > 207/474-8302

        • Judiann King
          Message 4 of 11 , May 30, 2012
            Hello,
            I'm open to this but I'm not sure I know who this person is.
            Thanks for the offer!
            Judiann & Addison

            Message 5 of 11 , May 30, 2012
              It was Beta Libby. You may wish to call her, Judiann, as she doesn't check
              email often. ;-)

              Lisa

            • Judiann King
              Message 6 of 11 , May 30, 2012
                Thanx, I'll do that.

                On 5/30/12, Lisa Berry <luvtoskrap@...> wrote:
                > It was Beta Libby. You may wish to call her, Judiann, as she doesn't check
                > email often. ;-)
                >
                > Lisa
                > On May 30, 2012 8:55 AM, "Judiann King" <lbswatchers@...> wrote:
                >
                >> Hello,
                >> I'm open to this but I'm not sure I know who this person is.
                >> Thanks for the offer!
                >> Judiann & Addison
                >>
                >> On 5/30/12, his_7@... <his_7@...> wrote:
                >> > Lord willing I still plan on going and can take a few
                >> >
                >> > On Fri, 25 May 2012 21:25:43 -0400, Lisa Berry wrote:
                >> >
                >> > Judiann isn't the only one who has expressed interest in
                >> > a ride. I have
                >> > another mom & daughter from Skowhegan who would like to go but would
                >> > like
                >> > to run along with someone.
                >> >
                >> > Anyone have room??
                >> >
                >> > Chime in here if you can so we can hook folks up with car-poolers. ;-)
                >> > THANKS!
                >> >
                >> > ~Lisa

                >> > --
                >> > Lisa B.
                >> > [luvtoskrap@...]
                >> > "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."
                >> > My Family blog: http://maineberrypatch.blogspot.com/
                >> > My Homeschool Planner blog: http://mainefreedomacademy.blogspot.com/

                >> --
                >> Judiann King
                >> On Site Area Representative
                >> Weight Watchers of Maine
                >> 207/474-8302

                Judiann King
                On Site Area Representative
                Weight Watchers of Maine
                207/474-8302
              • Jenny Long
                Message 7 of 11 , May 30, 2012
                  Hi Berta!
                  Are you still willing to take Ty with you? He wants to go but with my work schedule I simply cannot take him.
                  Jenny