Books for Sale (and WTB)

    Message 1 of 1 , May 4, 2012
      Everything will be mailed media mail. I take Paypal (credit card is fine
      through this). I prefer Paypal but would be willing to talk about taking
      personal checks or money orders.

      - Tapestry of Grace - Year 4 classic - all in binders - $120 plus
      shipping
      - All Through the Ages: History through Literature Guide by Christine
      Miller - published in 2001 prior to update. I manually updated this book -
      $10
      - Singapore Math Practice - Grade 3 workbook - Level 2A - brand new
      never used - $5 (retails for $6.99 on CBD)
      - Math-U-See Primer Teacher manual and DVD. Not the new revised edition
      but will work with updated student books. Retails now for $30. Asking $15
      - Barron's 101 Words Your Child Will Spell by the End of Grade 1 - Brand
      new -includes a CD-ROM with games and activities- paid $3.99. Asking $2
      - Barron's 101 Words Your Child Will Read by the End of Grade 1 - Brand
      new - includes CD-ROM with animated games, activities, and stories with
      sound - Brand new - paid $3.99 - asking $2
      - Critical Conditioning by Kathryn Stout - brand new -
      http://bit.ly/J55jn5 asking $7
      - Personal Help for Boys: Building a Foundation of Godly Character for
      Tomorrow's Men from Pearables. Includes Textbook and Workbook. Textbook has
      contact paper applied to cover (paperback). Clean - no marks - strong
      binding. Workbook free of marks - strong binding. http://bit.ly/JSgXSU Will
      sell as a set for $12
      - Our 24 Family Ways Kids Color-In Book - like brand new - no marks - $3
      - Diana Waring's History Alive!: Ancient Civilizations and the Bible -
      Teacher book and student workbook - like brand new - no marks - tight
      binding - 2004 edition - $20 for set
      - Very old copy of Reading Strands - 1995 edition - spiral bound - good
      condition - $3
      - The Original 21 Rules of This House by the Harris Family - all pages
      intact and no marks - $5
      - Great Science Adventures: The World of Space by Dinah Zike - all pages
      intact - $7
      - Sign Language DVDs: We Sign Patriotic Songs, Signing Times: Playtime
      Signs (Vol 2), Signing Times: My First Signs (Vol 1), Signing Time: ABC
      Signs (Vol 5) - will sell together for $30 or individually for $10 each

      I think that is it. I have a WTB list as well (I'm looking for Learning
      Language Arts Through Literature: blue, orange, and green levels) so I
      would be willing to swap out. Thanks!

      I'm not sure what Yahoo groups will do with the formatting. Let me know if
      it doesn't come through ok & you are interested in something and I will
      send it directly to you instead.

      Thanks!