GPS Class CANCELLED

    Message 1 of 1 , May 1 10:28 AM
      Hey all...I just heard from the lady who was teaching the GPS class for
      Friday. She had to cancel due to work issues. We are going to try to
      reschedule for later in the month. If that doesn't work, I know that the
      Viles Arboretum in Augusta does something similar so I'll go that route.
      Enjoy your Friday.